COVID-19 UPDATE | WESTGATE LIFESTYLENews
13 February 2022
In line with the New Zealand Government’s requirements, Westgate Lifestyle will be operating under the ORANGE light setting of the COVID-19 Protection Framework from 11.59pm on Wednesday 13 February 2022.
Normal trading hours at Westgate Lifestyle will continue.
- Monday – Saturday: 9am – 5:30pm
- Sunday: 10am – 5:30pm
- Public Holidays: 10am – 5:30pm
YOUR SAFETY AND WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN SHOPPING WITH US:
A face mask is required to be worn in-centre at all times; however, you do not need to wear a face mask outdoors.
A face covering will need to be an actual mask and attached to the head by loops around the ears or head. This means scarves, bandannas, or t-shirts are not to be used.
The centre has a NZ COVID Tracer QR Code at all entrances as well as at centre bathrooms and amenities. From 11.59 pm on March 25, there is no requirement to scan in or for a business to display a QR code poster or have mandatory record keeping.
You may continue to scan the QR codes around the centre if you wish.
At Westgate Lifestyle keeping our shoppers, community and staff safe is our priority.
- You’ll find some of the things we’re doing to ensure the continued health and wellbeing of all those who shop, work and play at the centre HERE.
- If you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms we ask you to please stay home.
- We will continue to follow Ministry of Health guidelines and we encourage workers and shoppers at Westgate Lifestyle to contact the Ministry of Health’s Healthline 0800 358 5453 for COVID-19 advice and information.
Signage will be located throughout the Centre reminding you to keep a safe distance from others.