COVID-SAFE SHOPPING ON OFFER | WESTGATE LIFESTYLELifestyle
13 October 2021
The word “therapy” is often attached to the word “retail” and for good reason. When times are tough (and they are during lockdown) some degree of solace can sometimes be found in a little retail therapy.
Rest assured our retailers at Westgate Lifestyle are aware of this and doing their best to accommodate through click and collect and contactless shopping opportunities. Retail therapy is not in lockdown – we can still shop at Westgate…just not the way we are used to. It’s also a great opportunity to support our retailers during challenging times.
So, what to buy? Thinking of the outdoors, the tweak to Auckland’s level three lockdown regulations means we can get out and picnic (within permitted numbers) so it may be that now’s the time to score some items like a picnic blanket, a new chillybin etc (I’m a tad smitten with the collapsible chillybin I found, especially as storage space is a bit of an issue at my house.) It may be that meeting outdoors necessitates the need for some outdoor games. Thinking indoors, perhaps all this time at home has highlighted the need to upgrade a thing or two on the home pleasures front, or to develop a bit of a home gym. And so, my blog includes some items that may just tick that box. Our children aren’t returning to school just yet either, so I’ve been doing a remote checking out of shops for things to keep them entertained. And, finally, my line-up this time includes a few big-ticket items for those with money to spend (I am eyeing up a stick vacuum cleaner)… money that’s currently not being spent on holidays away. And forgive me, but I just had to include something luggage related, for those dreamed of days (I am starting to dream of exotic overseas locations) when travel opportunities are not locked away.
Whatever your circumstances, enjoy some Covid-safe shopping. Check out the stores and collection times below and put the “therapy” into “retail”. As per the intention… you’ll feel better for it!
|1. LOL surprise craft tote, 49 piece, $19.98, from Warehouse Stationery |2. York jump rope (8ft), $16.99, from Rebel Sport |3. Femme Fatale framed canvas, $149.00, from Freedom Furniture |4.Tineco pure one, platinum cordless stick vacuum cleaner, $1,199, from Godfreys |5.Verage flight trolleycase (orange), $189.99-$299.99, from Briscoes |6. Osmo Maths Wizard and the Secrets of the Dragons Game (2020), $107, from Harvey Norman |7. Collapsible chilly bin (black) CLCB, $69.99, from Briscoes |8.Istoria home Mya cotton knit blanket, now $89.90, from Bed, Bath & Beyond |9. Fuel 5.0 exercise bike, $849.99, from Rebel Sport |10.Kubb wooden game, $259.00, from NOOD.
Note: Prices mentioned, and availability of products featured are subject to change. If you love the look, we recommend you head online in level 3 or in store once open to find out more.
Stores that are currently open for Click & Collect
- Bed, Bath & Beyond | 10am – 4pm (daily)
- Bedpost | 10am – 2.30pm (Mon – Sat)
- Beds R Us | 10am – 4pm (daily)
- Bedstop | 9am – 5pm (daily)
- Briscoes | 9am – 5pm (daily)
- Freedom Furniture | 9am – 5pm (Mon-Sat, 10am – 5pm (Sun)
- Godfreys | 10am – 4pm (daily)
- Harvey Norman | 9am – 5.30pm (daily)
- Hollywood Bakery | 7am – 3.30pm (Mon- Fri), 8am – 3.30pm (Sat – Sun)
- iFurniture | 9am – 6pm (daily)
- Kitchen Things | 9am – 5pm (daily)
- Lighting Direct | 9am – 5pm (daily)
- Lightingplus | 9am – 5pm (Mon – Fri), 9.30am – 5pm (Sat), 10am – 5pm (Sun)
- Nood | 10am – 4pm (daily)
- Rebel Sports | 9am – 5pm (daily)
- Rugs and More | 10am – 4pm (Mon – Fri)
- St Pierre’s Sushi | 9am – 6pm (daily)
- Waitemata Backcare Beds | 9am – 5pm (daily)
- Warehouse Stationery | 9am – 5pm (daily)