Guess and Win Terms and Conditions
Guess & Win Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition is Kiwi Property Group Limited, 205 Queen St, Level 14, DLA Piper Tower, Auckland 1010, hereby trading as The Plaza Shopping Centre.
2. Entry into this competition indicates an acceptance and agreement of all these terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not enter the competition.
3. There is to be one entry per person per day for the duration of the competition only, and the entry itself is free to enter.
4. The Promoter takes no responsibility for the prize once it has been awarded to the winner except as required by law.
5. Entry is open to NZ residents excluding The Plaza staff, retailers, employees, and immediate family members (any spouse, child, defacto or any other family member residing at the same address as that person).
6. To be eligible for the prize, the entry form must be correctly completed in all respects. Failure to complete the entry form completely and correctly will render the entry invalid. 7. To enter this competition, you must spend a minimum of $40, between Monday 22 May 2017 and Sunday 11 June 2017 at any retailer at The Plaza Shopping Centre, excluding Countdown and Kiwi Property Gift Card purchases. To complete your entry, you need to guess the number of shoes that fit in the shoes box or guess the number of coat hangers in the box and fill out the competition entry in full, found at the iPad entry portals outside The Foodcourt and Overland. All mandatory fields must be filled in for the entry to be valid. The winner must provide proof of purchases (bank statements or receipts) to be eligible. Receipts may be from multiple retailers, but purchases must be made in one day.
8. There will be three prize winners who each receive one $2,500 The Plaza Gift Card.
9. If multiple correct guesses are made, a random draw will be conducted out of all the correct guesses to draw three winners. If there are no correct guesses or less than three correct guesses the remainder will be drawn from all the entries submitted.
10. The Prizes are not exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. Any attempts made by the winner to sell the prize may result in cancellation by the Promoter.
11. The prize draw will take place on Monday 12 June 2017 by the Promoter.
12. The winners will be notified by phone and confirmed by email, using the details listed on the entry form. Entrants should ensure that their personal details on the entry form are correct. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the prize draw, that winner will forfeit the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to redraw this.
13. The Promoter reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries that are not associated with the purchase at The Plaza Shopping Centre, or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
14. All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserve the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion at any time.
16. The Promoter accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not correctly lodged through the iPad entry form as specified in clause six (6).
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize, except as required by law.
18. All entries remain the property of The Plaza Shopping Centre. All personal information will be collected and stored by The Plaza Shopping Centre in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 other than in conjunction with clause 3 above. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. By entering this promotion entrants consent to receiving communications by the Promoter through the nominated contact details provided by the entrant.
20. The winners’ name and photo may be used for publicity purposes and by accepting the prize the winners’ must make themselves available for this purpose upon reasonable request.
21. Standard promotion terms and conditions can be found on our website www.theplaza.co.nz/standard-tsandcs