Secret Santa Giveaway T&Cs
PROMOTION NAME: Secret Santa Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
To enter this competition, entrants must spend a minimum of $120 in The Plaza on Thursday 17 December 2020. Entrants must then visit the activation site, outside Jay Jays, from 7.30pm, with their receipt as proof of purchase, and enter their details into the registration form, for the opportunity to select a secret Santa gift from The Plaza Secret Santa trees.
Prizes include: $3500 worth of Kiwi Property Gift Cards in the following denominations:
- 49 x $10 Kiwi Property Gift Cards
- 100 x $15 Kiwi Property Gift Cards
- 50 x $20 Kiwi Property Gift Cards
- 2x $30 Kiwi Property Gift Cards
- 5 x $50 Kiwi Property Gift Cards
- 1x $200 Kiwi Property Gift Card
- The “promoter” of this competition is Kiwi Property Group Limited, Level 7 Vero Centre, 48 Shortland St, Auckland, 1010. Phone number: 093594000
- The name of this “promotion” is Secret Santa Giveaway
- Participation in this promotion indicates an acceptance and agreement of all of these terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not take part in this promotion.
- The promotion will be open 7.30pm Thursday 17 December 2020 – 11:59pm Thursday 17 December 2020 or until stocks last.
- Entry into this promotion is granted only by spending a minimum of $120 in The Plaza on Thursday 17 December 2020. Receipts can be combined but must be same day, 17 December 2020. Entrants must complete an entry form with their details: first name, last name, email address, DOB and postcode into The Plaza iPads. The entrants must agree to join the mailing list to partake in the promotion, and can unsubscribe at any time. Once these steps have been completed, the entrant will choose a tag from the promotion Christmas trees, the tag will reveal the prize they have won. Entrants will then collect their prize from a separate area at the activation site. This promotion will be conducted in-centre only.
- Gift card and supermarket purchases are excluded from this promotion.
- Entry into this promotion is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 16 years and over.
- The participating Kiwi Property shopping centres are: The Plaza
- Persons excluded from entering this promotion are staff and contractors of the promoter, any participating sponsors, retailers and staff members from any participating centre, and their associated agencies and companies.
- Indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for non-receipt for any reason of an entry.
The promotion prize is a Kiwi Property Gift Card in a mystery amount. The gift card mystery amounts are as follows; $10, $15, $20, $30, 50 and $200. A maximum of one may be collected per person, irrespective of additional $120 purchases. There are $3500 worth of gift cards to be given away in the following denominations: 49 x $10 Kiwi Property Gift Cards, 100 x $15 Kiwi Property Gift Cards, 50 x $20 Kiwi Property Gift Cards, 2x $30 Kiwi Property Gift Cards, 5 x $50 Kiwi Property Gift Cards, 1x $200 Kiwi Property Gift Card
- This prize will be available while stocks last and on a first-in, first-served basis. No holds will be permitted. The promoter has no obligation to the entrant to provide the prize should the stocks of the Prize run out.
- The Prize is not exchangeable, refundable or redeemable for cash and only one may be collected per customer. If, for any reason, outside of the reasonable control of the promoter, the prize is unable to be supplied, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater cash value.
- The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these terms and conditions and include any applicable GST. The promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value.
- The prize winner/s are responsible for all other costs related to the prize. The prize is subject to additional terms and conditions of third party suppliers.
- For security reasons, the promoter requires any winner to collect the prize from the relevant shopping centre customer service or information desk. The winner will be required to sign a form or enter their details into an iPad. The winner must provide photo ID, such as a NZ Drivers’ License, 18+ card or NZ Passport to collect their prize.
- All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledges this. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeaopardise the fairy and proper conduct of the promotion.
- Any failure by the prize winner/s to comply with the conditions imposed by the promoter may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the promoter.
- The winner must take part in all reasonable publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the promoter requires, without compensation. The prize winner/s consent to the promoter using their names and images in any promotional or advertising activity related to the promotion without compensation.
- The promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify all prize winners. If a prize winner cannot be contacted by phone within 3 days of the applicable draw, then the prize will be re-drawn and will be awarded to a first reverse entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion at any time.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, except as required by law. The promoter, its partners and providers take no responsibility for any costs or fees incurred as a result to entering this promotion. This includes but is not limited to any fuel, internet, or mobile service or function used to enter and/or interact with this promotion.
- The NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 grants certain rights which cannot be excluded or limited. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods or services provided will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services will be rendered with due care and skill. These terms and conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of any prize awarded as part of this promotion and will not be responsible for breach for such representations or warranties.
- All entries remain the property of Kiwi Property. All personal information collected will be collected and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this promotion, unless otherwise stated, each entrant agrees that the promoter may a) use the entrant’s personal information to conduct the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions, and b) disclose the entrant’s personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers.
- The promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Facebook or Instagram. However, the promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. The entrant provides their information to the promoter.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to receiving communications by the promoter through the nominated contact details provided by the entrant. These communications include but are not limited to future campaigns, research, marketing of events and offers, and surveying.
- Kiwi Property gift card terms and conditions apply to this promotion. Use at participating stores only. Full gift card terms at gift-card.co.nz.
- Standard Kiwi Property promotion terms and conditions apply to this Promotion and can be found at kiwiproperty.com