CHRISTMAS GIFT LIST: BUDGET GIFTSLifestyle
28 November 2017
We all know that for a gift to be special, it doesn’t have to be expensive. In fact, the best present is your presence, but, sentimental quotes aside, we’ve found the best “inexpensive” gifts at The Plaza for this Christmas.
Perhaps your incessant Pay Wave swishing has had a bit of a negative effect on your bank account in the lead up to the big day, or maybe you’re nearly at credit card meets scissors point… Sit back, and relax. These wee gems are easy to find (with our tips, of course) and at the cost not too much more than your daily cup of caffeine. Bargain!
Are you perusing the stores for your Secret Santa, a colleague, someone you don’t know very well, your brother’s 12th girlfriend this year or your second cousin twice removed? Hey, if you don’t have that much money to spend on them, it’s hard to know what to buy them. Put those choccys or cheap bubbly away for another day, because these gifts are just a little bit more thoughtful, practical and handy, and on trend, in-store right now.
Heart tin with handmade chocolates from Munchkins | Sparkly hoop earrings from Lovisa | White truffle aromatherapy candle from Farmers | Peppermint Grove bath salts (in fresh sage and cedar) from Farmers | Silver jandals from Kmart
Some key stores to find other budget gifts you might like...
- Colette is our go-to girl on all accessories out-of-this-world awesome. Fully of sparkly jewellery and tropical bags, you’ll surely be able to find a budget-friendly summer steal.
- When you think “gifts”, Acquisitions surely comes to mind. Packed full of beautiful home items, photo frames and more, you’ll also find nestled amongst the glam and glitter a whole bunch of awesome gifts, such as table tennis and finger fooseball. Perfect!
- Cute books, fun games and a good lazy summer jigsaw puzzle? Whitcoulls is always on our Christmas favourites list, and for this list, there is no exception.
- A fragrant and festive bath always makes for a great pick me up! See the Christmas ranges from LUSH and The Body Shop for scented presents for her.
- Can’t beat Kmart on price! Hey, everyone loves a Kmart find, and so will you when it comes to Secret Santa shopping.