24 April 2018
Some trends never age. The quintessential winter look isn’t complete without a classic leather hangbag, clutch, jacket or boots. Supple and long-lasting, leather gives any outfit the finishing touch, and any lady of any style the effortless ‘cool’ or classic chic look.
A good pair of leather boots might actually be one of the best investments you could make, and you can quote us on that! This season we’re digging the classic biker jacket in blush and mustard, giving grunge-glam a whole new look! Glunge, anyone?
With this in mind, here are some of our top tips for styling leather;
- Give pretty florals a bit more spunk and funk with a fitted leather biker jacket
- Biker jackets are so bad girl! If you’re more of a girly girl, forgo the black and try a feminine, beautiful blush (this colour is SO IN this season!)
- Ankle boots are such a versatile buy for the shoe rack. A classic brown or black pair looks fab with tights and a dress or with some great pants – you can tuck them in or wear them loose if they’re skinny or straight shaped
- Going for a block coloured creamy leather piece? Pair it with some detailed patterned leather boots! We’re loving the leopard print or floral vibes
- Treat yourself and buy a bag that matches your go-to boots – your accessories will always look killer together and will complete your outfit
- We’re loving leather gloves this season – pair them with a lovely coat and channel your elegant side
- Leather goes with everything! Try it out with jeans, a ballet skirt, fur or the perfect little black dress
Here are a bunch of our favourite leather and fur accessories finds, which you can read more about in our latest magazine of ‘in’ – read it online here! We’ve also got two $50 gift cards to give away so you can grab yourself a new leather item for this season! Enter the draw here!