24 April 2018
TREAT YOURSELF FOR WINTER
As winter draws near, it’s time to think about how we can keep our skin soft, radiant and nourished through the cold weather. Perhaps it’s time to invest in some energising skin gel or an invigorating scrub? Skin and hair health should be number one on the beauty regime priority list – as well as LOTS of hot Lush baths, of course! Ahh, bliss! This might be the very best thing about winter!
It’s also time to swap out those sparkling summery makeup hues for the more demure, foxy winter dark colours. Plum and berry are our forever winter favourites, but lovely dewy skin always takes the cake for us – whatever the season! Look after it with some of our handpicked products for you, which you can see in our latest edition of ‘in’ magazine.
Some of our top beauty tips for winter are;
- Lipstick is the easiest way to take your day outfit into the night! Just add a pop of plum and you’re away laughing
- Own your day look with a good versatile nude lipstick – we love the ColorStay Revlon lipsticks as they last through the wind, rain and countless coffees!
- Deep burgundy eyeshadow is the special ingredient to the hottest autumn smokey eye. Pair it with a pale shimmer under your brow and on the inside corner of your eye for a healthy looking glow
- When your skin is a bit dry in winter, sweep on some highlighter above your cheekbone for the perfect dewy look – fake it til you make it, baby!
- Invest in a decent hairdryer. Your hair has to deal with lots of wind and rain this time of the year, so don’t make it deal with a brutal burning from a cheap hairdryer. Not only will a fantastic hairdryer give you a glossier, frizz-free finish, it will be kinder to your hair
- Start from the bottom and work your way up! No amount of makeup will fix poorly-nourished skin. We’re loving serum and cleansing gel, which are quick and easy to incorporate into your daily beauty routine
- Shampoo seems like such a simple product, but it isn’t! You’d be amazed at how different shampoos make your hair feel. For super shiny and soft hair all year around, we reckon it’s worth splurging a little on the Kerastase range – tried, tested, loved