12 DAYS OF KINDNESS TERMS
The Base 12 Days of Kindness Promotion: Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER:
Scan the QR codes available in-centre and fully complete the entry form to vote for a charity who will receive a share of our $20,000 donation. By voting, you are also in to win the daily prize of a $500 gift card. No purchase is necessary and you may enter once per day for the duration of the campaign.
Prizes include: 12 x $500 Kiwi Property giftcards, one awarded per day of the promotion. This campaign also includes a $20,000 cash donation to be split among three charities: Pet Refuge, True Colours and Waikato/BOP Cancer Society.
- The “promoter” of this competition is Kiwi Property Group Limited, Level 7 Vero Centre, 48 Shortland St, Auckland, 1010. Phone number: 093594000
- The name of this “promotion” is The Base 12 Days of Kindness Promotion
- Participation in this promotion indicates an acceptance and agreement of all of these terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not take part in this promotion.
- The promotion will be open 9am Saturday 12 December 2020 to 10pm Wednesday 23 December 2020.
- Entry into this promotion is granted only by Scanning the QR codes available in-centre and fully completing the entry form to vote for a charity who will receive a share of our $20,000 donation. By voting, you are also in to win the daily prize of a $500 gift card. No purchase is necessary and you may enter once per day for the duration of the campaign.
- Entry into this promotion is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 16 years and over.
- The participating Kiwi Property shopping centres are: The Base Shopping Centre
- The following persons may vote/select a charity in the promotion but are not eligible to receive daily gift card prizes: Staff and contractors of the promoter, any participating sponsors, retailers and staff members from any participating centre, and their associated agencies and companies.
- Indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for non-receipt for any reason of an entry.
- The promotion prize is 12 x $500 Kiwi Property Gift Cards, one awarded per day of the promotion. This campaign also includes a $20,000 cash donation to be split among three charities: Pet Refuge, True Colours and Waikato/BOP Cancer Society.
- The Prize is not exchangeable, refundable or redeemable for cash and only one may be collected per customer. If, for any reason, outside of the reasonable control of the promoter, the prize is unable to be supplied, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater cash value.
- The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these terms and conditions and include any applicable GST. The promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value.
- The prize winner/s are responsible for all other costs related to the prize. The prize is subject to additional terms and conditions of third party suppliers.
- For security reasons, the promoter requires any winner to collect the prize from the relevant shopping centre customer service or information desk. The winner will be required to sign a form or enter their details into an iPad. The winner must provide photo ID, such as a NZ Drivers’ License, 18+ card or NZ Passport to collect their prize. The winner must collect during centre opening hours within 2 months of the draw date (clause 19). The promoter will not be responsible for posting the prize.
- All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledges this. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- Any failure by the prize winner/s to comply with the conditions imposed by the promoter may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the promoter.
- The winner must take part in all reasonable publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the promoter requires, without compensation. The prize winner/s consent to the promoter using their names and images in any promotional or advertising activity related to the promotion without compensation.
- The daily gift card prizes will be drawn by 12 noon on the weekday following entry by random draw. The $20,000 charity donation amounts will be calculated and announced by 5pm on Thursday 24 December 2020 and presented/paid by 20 February 2021. Donation amount to each charity is based on the percentage of votes received through the entire promotional period (for example, a charity getting 25% of all votes will be a $5,000 donation). Interim indications may be announced within the campaign for customer information, however final donation will be based on above calculation.
- Should the centre be forced to close or restrict access under government-advised COVID-19 restrictions, daily customer prizes will be awarded for all days traded, but not for days in which access to the centre is restricted under COVID-19 Levels 3 or 4. Should restrictions be in force, the charity donation will be prorated to the number of days traded at Levels 1 and 2 and allocated among the charities according to votes received during those days.
- The winner/s will be notified by phone call and/or email within 3 business days of the draw date. The prize winners’ name may be published on Kiwi Property’s website or social media.
- The promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify all prize winners. If a prize winner cannot be contacted by phone within 3 days of the applicable draw, then the prize will be re-drawn and will be awarded to a first reverse entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion at any time.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, except as required by law. The promoter, its partners and providers take no responsibility for any costs or fees incurred as a result to entering this promotion. This includes but is not limited to any fuel, internet, or mobile service or function used to enter and/or interact with this promotion.
- The NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 grants certain rights which cannot be excluded or limited. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods or services provided will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services will be rendered with due care and skill. These terms and conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of any prize awarded as part of this promotion and will not be responsible for breach for such representations or warranties.
- All entries remain the property of Kiwi Property. All personal information collected will be collected and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this promotion, unless otherwise stated, each entrant agrees that the promoter may a) use the entrant’s personal information to conduct the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions, and b) disclose the entrant’s personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers.
- The promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Facebook or Instagram. However, the promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. The entrant provides their information to the promoter.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to receiving communications by the promoter through the nominated contact details provided by the entrant. These communications include but are not limited to future campaigns, research, marketing of events and offers, and surveying.
- Kiwi Property gift card terms and conditions apply to this promotion. Use at participating stores only. Full gift card terms at gift-card.co.nz.
- Standard Kiwi Property promotion terms and conditions apply to this Promotion and can be found at kiwiproperty.com