ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES OPEN AT THE BASENews
25 March 2020
Due to the implementation of Covid-19 Alert Level 3 The Base is now closed.
The following essential services are open but access is through specific entry points. You may not be able to move through the centres to other essential services so please use the designated entry point for the store you need to visit.
When you are visiting these essential services please practise social distancing (details of what this involves can be found at https://covid19.govt.nz/), be kind and look after each other.
Look after yourselves and others and Best wishes to you and your family during these difficult times.
Dedicated external access is available to:
- Chemist Warehouse: Monday to Sunday 8am -9pm – 07 974 9518
- Petstock: Monday to Sunday 10am – 5pm for non-contact online/phone orders only. See retailer website for info – 07 847 7133
- ANZ: open Wednesday 9am – 12pm – 0800 103 123
- ASB: Tuesday 10am – 2pm
- Kiwibank: Wednesday 10am – 1pm
- ANZ ATM: 7 days – 0800 103 123
- Westpac ATM: 7 days – 07 850 9761
- BNZ ATM: 7 days – 07 959 2095
- Kiwibank ATM: 7 days – 07 849 0137
- ASB ATM: 7 days – 07 834 4420
There is no access to toilets within the centre and you are only allowed to access the centre via the access points described above to visit the essential services listed.
During this time we ask that you use those essential services sensibly and in accordance with Government guidelines. We ask that you do not loiter in and around the centre otherwise we may be required to inform the relevant authorities.
Please note: This info may change occasionally, so keep checking back here or on Facebook (either in the post or comments) for the latest updates. Thanks!