From Saturday 28 November 2020 Santa will be coming in early so you can have your special family member photographed with him.
*There are a few conditions to these sessions, see below so please read these carefully.
Photos start from $17.
The best place to park will be in carpark 2; ground floor which is around the back of the centre (eastern side near the train station). To ensure all animals are treated respectfully we will have ambassadors on hand to assist you and your loved one into the centre, one at a time.
Please be patient so that we can ensure your experience is as great as you expect.
*Pet Photos Terms & Conditions
By participating in Sylvia Park’s pet photography, you agree to these terms and conditions:
- If you are attending our Pet Santa photos please arrive 10 minutes prior to your session time and wait on the ground level of carpark 2; which is located on the eastern side of the centre.
- Please wait in the carpark until one of our Ambassadors escorts you to the Santa set in your given time slot.
- As each session time is 5 minutes, please ensure that you arrive in time for your session as a missed booking will not be rescheduled.
Unfortunately your pet Arachnid is unable to attend or any pet over 50kgs
- Pets must be brought in to the centre on a lead or in a cage.
- Owner must be responsible for their pet/s at all times.
- Owner must bring waste disposal bags to clean up after their pet if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed inside the bins in-centre.
- We will attempt to keep to your booking time, however, if you do have to wait, your patience is appreciated.
- In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviour, we will ask that they are removed from the centre.
- Please contact the centre directly if you have any queries
Session times: 7.30am – 8.30am
- Saturday 28 November: 7.30am – 9.00am
- Sunday 29 November: 7.30am – 9.00am
- Saturday 5 December: 7.30am – 9.00am
- Sunday 6 December: 7.30am – 9.00am
- Saturday 12 December: 7.30am – 9.00am
- Sunday 13 December: 7.30am – 9.00am
If the booking date you select is unavailable, that means spots have been filled. However, check in closer to the date in case any last minute spots become available.