Spend & Receive Terms and Conditions
For a limited time and while stocks last, spend $50 or more at Kiwi Property’s (KP) Sylvia Park and present your receipt to the Customer Service Team at the Dine & Discover Hut, Sylvia Park to receive a KP gift card valued as follows:
|Minimum single spend required||Customer will receive a KP gift card to the value of|
|Between $50 and $99||$15|
|Between $100 and $149||$30|
|Between $150 and $199||$45|
|$200 or more||$60|
Terms and Conditions: Fun Food Challenge
- The Promoter of this competition is Sylvia Park Business Centre Limited, Level 7 Vero Centre, 48 Shortland Street, Auckland 1010.
- The name of this promotion is ‘Spend & Receive’.
- The promotion will run from 9am, Monday 21 March and conclude once all gift cards have been handed out or Sunday 3rd April (whichever occurs first) (Promotion Period).
- Participation in this promotion indicates an acceptance and agreement of all of these terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not take part in this promotion.
- Entry is open to NZ residents aged 16 and over excluding Kiwi Property employees, retailers of Sylvia Park and their employees as well as immediate family members of the same (including any spouse, child, defacto or any other family member residing at the same address as that person).
- The participating Kiwi Property shopping centre is: Sylvia Park.
- To enter the promotion:
- the customer must spend, in a single transaction, a minimum of $50 at any participating Sylvia Park café, restaurant, or eatery listed below.
- the purchase must be made in-centre during the Promotion Period.
- The customer must present their receipt to the Customer Service Team at the Dine & Discover Hut, Sylvia Park and fully complete an entry form.
- A Customer will only be entitled to enter the promotion once and receive only one gift card on receipt of a qualified spend.
- Any gift card given will be at the sole discretion of KP and KP reserves the right not to present a gift card for any reason.
- Receipts cannot be combined to reach the qualifying spend.
- Purchases must be made without the use of any gift cards.
- Receipts must be dated within the Promotional Period.
- Receipts must be legible and original. No photocopies or till copies will be accepted.
- This promotion will be conducted in-centre only.
- Gift cards will be available while stocks last and on a first-in, first-served basis. No holds will be permitted. The Promoter has no obligation to the entrant to provide a gift card should stocks run out.
- All gift cards will have an expiration date. Failure of the entrant to use or redeem their gift card by this date will result in the gift card being void. The Promoter has no obligation to the entrant to replace the gift card after this date.
- The gift card is not exchangeable, refundable or redeemable for cash.
- The gift card values are correct as at the date of preparing these terms and conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change to the gift card value.
- Recipients of the gift cards are also subject to the Kiwi Property Gift Card terms and conditions which can be found at gift-card.co.nz.
- All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledges this.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- Any failure by an entrant to comply with the conditions imposed by the Promoter may result in the gift card being cancelled or withdrawn without liability of the Promoter.
- Gift card recipients must take part in all reasonable publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without compensation. Gift card recipients consent to the Promoter using their names and images in any promotional or advertising activity related to the promotion without compensation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion at any time.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, except as required by law. The Promoter, its partners and providers take no responsibility for any costs or fees incurred as a result to entering this promotion. This includes but is not limited to any fuel, internet, or mobile service or function used to enter and/or interact with this promotion.
- To the extent that is permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the nature and suitability of any gift card awarded as part of this promotion and will not be responsible for any breach of such representation or warranty.
- All entries remain the property of Kiwi Property Group Limited. All personal information collected will be collected and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. By entering this promotion, unless otherwise stated, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Facebook or Instagram. However, the promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to receiving communications from the Promoter through the nominated contact details provided by the entrant. These communications include but are not limited to future campaigns, research, marketing of events, offers and surveys.
- Standard Kiwi Property promotion terms and conditions apply to this promotion and can be found at kiwiproperty.com
Eateries Eligible for Spend & Receive
|Biang Biang||Daruma Sushi||Eat Indian||Filly|
|Hello Mister||Hong Kong Station||Master Bao||Poke House||Wucha|
|Better Burger||Casablanca||Cleaver & Co.||Garrison Public House||Hawker & Roll|
|IPPUDO||Mexico||The Coffee Club||The Little District||Yum Cha|
|Ben & Jerry’s||Butlers Chocolate Café||Columbus Coffee||Cova Coffee||Dunkin’ Donuts|
|Gong Cha||Japan Mart||Juice Factory||Katsubi||Kiwi Grill|
|Live Wire||Mad Mex||Majestic Tea Bar||Maki Mono||McDonald’s|
|Mezze Bazaar||Mickey’s||Muffin Break||Mumbai Express||Nandos|
|Old Hong Kong Station||Papparich||Pita Pit||KFC||Smart Sushi|
|Starbucks||Subway||Taco Bell||Tank Juice||The Coffee Club|
|Viet Viet||Wicked Chicken||Tea Talk||Eggloo|