At nood we are inspired, every day!
Our Sylvia Park team are needing extra hands to support their success!
The role: Retail Sales Stars – 14 hours, Monday, Saturday – 14 hours, Friday, Sunday
- role 1 Monday & Saturday total 14 hours,
- role 2 -Friday & Sunday total 14 hrs
Rostered days will be set by the manager. However, having a flexible schedule will give you an advantage!
No late nights and no extended Christmas trading hours, extra shifts will be available over the summer months
Who are we looking for?
Passionate people, who are authentic in their approach, want to be part of a united team, and are adaptable to change.
The best potential candidates for this role…
- Are customer-centric and willing to create genuine connections with our noodists
- Have an Authentic and Inspiring customer service approach. Our customers expect to feel eagerly welcomed, understood, and inspired during every visit!
- Are an “all-rounder”, quick thinking and computer savvy
- Have a one-team approach, are willing to pitch in where needed and not afraid to get their hands dirty!
- Have a solution-focused mindset, always looking to resolve and adapt
- We encourage our team to be nood ambassadors, so employees receive a generous and competitive staff purchasing discount on our products!
- We are supportive and collaborative, we readily seek and hear feedback from all areas of our business
- We have fun! And don’t sweat the small stuff
First and foremost, we hire on fit and potential….
If you don’t have the experience or usual qualifications required – we still want to hear from you if you are a noodist at heart and eager to learn!
We receive lots of wonderful applications – a cover letter will help you stand out and see you fast tracked through the recruitment process
Tell us WHY you want to meet us, what you feel you can bring to this role and the days you are available to work! Those with flexibility will have an advantage.
Deadline for application
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into the store