Our Retail Assistants will join the team as brand ambassadors and are the essential link between our beautiful products and our customers. Coached by the store management and training teams, our team members contribute to the success of the store by driving sales, excelling in customer service and offering their knowledge of the product and brand. By sharing our company values of We Dream, We Dare, We Care, We Deliver, you will support the store to exceed its targets.
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using key selling skills; focusing on KPIs to maximise each selling opportunity.
- Confidently promote the PANDORA brand, products and services to provide an unforgettable customer experience and encourage customer loyalty.
- Create and develop a bond with our customers by providing exemplary service.
- Follow company guidelines to merchandise the store and maintain high shop floor standards; taking pride in your environment and personal presentation.
- Support with all store operational tasks including stock management, operating the till system and handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges.
- Support your Manager and team by complying with all store policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe.
We are looking for passionate and motivated team players with strong selling skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure. Our stores offer a busy and fast-paced environment with frequent long queues of customers waiting to be served. To succeed you will need to be a customer focused sales assistant with a positive “can-do” attitude and enjoy working as part of a team. Prior experience in retail customer service is essential.
Deadline of Application:
September 30th, 2022
You must provide at least 3 days availability and able to work late nights, weekends, and public holidays.