One on One Sales Associate – Big ticket
As New Zealand’s leading department store, we realise the importance of providing that next level of service to our loyal customers.
Our Sylvia Park store is looking for an experienced Sales Associate with at least two years personalised retail selling experience, preferably working with big ticket items.
Serious rewards for successful sellers!
- Highly competitive commission package
- Awesome earning potential
- Excellent career opportunities Selling is an art that not everyone can master, which is why Farmers seriously rewards its top-notch sellers.
To be a top seller, you will demonstrate a range of skills that keep our customers coming back time and time again.
Most importantly you will be great at:
- Listening to what the customers need and want
- Keeping up with the latest product trends
- Matching products to customers
- Communicating product features clearly and simply
- Following through for your customers, ensuring they’re satisfied with their purchases.
This position is for 80 hours per fortnight, working Monday: 11.15am – 7.15pm, Thursday: 1.15pm – 9.15pm, Friday: 1.15pm – 9.15pm, Saturday: 11.15am – 7.15pm and Sunday: 11.15 – 7.15pm.
Above all, you will be motivated, driven, and treat the role as your own little business that you grow from year to year. If this sounds like you, then apply now!
Entitlement to work in New Zealand
In accordance with the Immigration Act 2009, you will be asked to provide evidence of your entitlement to work in New Zealand during the selection process. If invited to interview, you will be required to bring original documentation with you. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions on our Contact Us page for more information.