At Stirling Sports we host diverse and on-trend brands, delivering style to you by dropping the newest looks in store and online. You’ll find a curated selection of contemporary brands as well as the revival of classics.
We are on the lookout for an Assistant Manager at our Flagship 3.0 Sylvia Park store whose values align and can confidently lead a team to embodying our new brand ethos and drive the business forward.
The Role (Sunday – Thursday)
As a Assistant Manager, you will be expected to lead from the front, develop and inspire your team to achieve the business’ targets and goals. As a leader, you are expected to manage your team across all aspects of store operations.
The Assistant Manager is also responsible for, however not limited to the following…
- Leading from the front and setting the expectations for your team
- Developing and training your team to achieve success
- Managing the store operations to ensure compliancy and efficiency
- Problem solving and having the ability to provide solutions
- Producing weekly and monthly reporting for the brand’s management team
- Ensuring all displays, windows and mannequins are updated in accordance with the visual merchandising guidelines provided.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be in possession of strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to both inspire and motivate their team.
- Be passionate about providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the industry as a whole and at least 2-3 years experience within a leadership/management role.
- Have experience in all aspects of retail management.
- Competitive base salary
- Commission and monthly bonus schemes
- Discount on product purchases
- Product incentives from our key brands
Stirling Sports is a curated shopping experience, inspired by sports but not defined by them. It’s a blend of style and sport for the new generation.
After opening the first store in 1964, Stirling Sports has grown to be New Zealand’s largest sport lifestyle retailer. No matter where in New Zealand you are, we are near by.
We believe in writing your own rulebook. Our values of authenticity, passion, purpose, innovation and community help build a culture of inclusivity and self-expression.
Deadline for application:
40 hours (Sun – Thurs)
Jed Tan – firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
See link or email Jed Tan https://www.seek.co.nz/job/59674798