PLUS SIZE STYLE AT SYLVIA PARKFashion
17 October 2017
I live by the mantra that everyone, no matter what your shape, size or budget should have the right to look and feel good everyday!
I don’t think there is one particualr body-shape, or size that is “the perfect” body type, every single body is amazing and beautiful just as it is.
When I’m shopping with my gorgeous plus-size personal styling clients, the most common request I hear is that they want clothes that are stylish, that suit their personality and have a bit of fun to them!
They don’t want to be restricted to just stretchy pants and tunic tops everyday. So I’ve put together a haul of my favourite fun, fashionable and fabulous plus size pieces that you can get your hands on at Sylvia Park right now!
- Crossroads lace bodice dress $40 (on sale) size 8 – 20
- Kate Maddison skinny leg jeans from The Warehouse $39 size 18 – 22
- Kate Maddison off the shoulder top from The Warehouse $22 size 18 – 28
- Crossroads lace skirt $34.99 (on sale) size 8 – 22
- K & K embroidered double split tunic $139.90 size M (14) – 3XL (26)
Who says you can’t have fun with plus size fashion – there are so many fabulous styles in store now for Spring, so what are you waiting for? Start shopping!
Until next time,
P.S. You can book a Kiwistyle session with me at Sylvia Park! Click here for more information.