18 May 2018
‘Accessories make or break an outfit.’ – Anonymous
It’s apparently that simple, according to “Anon”.
But, Anon, have you ever been into Lovisa in Sylvia Park?! Lovisa has beautiful accessories for beautiful people of all styles, so no chance of breaking your outfit with these amazing accessories. Whether your style is more “meet the parents”, or “party until sunrise”, Lovisa’s got the goods!
See our favourite finds from one of our favourite funky accessories stores.
Blair Waldorf-inspired accessories will never die. Subtle velvet, pearl and classic bead detailing will forever have a place in our hearts and on the heads and necks of classical style lovers. In banded gold, rose gold and silver hints, you’ll easily find something delicate, demure and elegant – plus perfect for the workplace or for brunch with your partner’s parents! Lovisa also has a super affordable and dainty sterling silver range. XOXO Gossip Girl.
- Natural etched watch | 2. Gold circle and bar earring | 3. Rose gold bar and disc layering necklace | 4. Velvet Alice band with bead detail
Glitter, bright colours, and sparkles go perfectly with a fun attitude and a killer statement lip. Make a splash with jewellery as bold as you are! Whether it’s for a party, dinner, day or just a good time, the statement girls will certainly have all of the eyes – and envy of other girls – on them! Shake up a boring white tee and jeans combo with some hot pink earrings or a glitzy choker for a slayin’ day look. Get it, girl!
- Multi gem stone drop earring | 2. Diamante and pearl statement flower necklace | 3. Pink thread wrap ball earring | 4. Fox wrap ring
The moonchild is the dreamer and the quirky boho fashionista, and Lovisa has just the right accessories with just the right amount of quirk. From celestial drop earrings to moon cuffs and star stacker rings, we think you’ll love these! The twinkly midnight hues are also really on trend right now due to their versatility between night and day wear. Beautiful yet bold, these mysterious pieces are here to stay.
- Multi mix bell tassel earring | 2. Rose gold adjustable bracelet with tassel detail | 3. Spike stack rings | 4. Multi mix tear drop tassel earring
Can’t stand that nippy winter season? Neither can we! Pretend you’re somewhere hot and tropical and give winter the middle, brightly adorned finger. Or plan a hot escape – Fiji, or Hawaii, anyone? – and don’t forget to take these accessories with you! We’re loving these sunset pinks and ocean aquas to make even the greyest day seem bright. Own it!
- Blue bright wrapped tassel earring | 2. Peach wood and thread bead earring | 3. Rose bead and metal bracelets | 4. Multi row tassel necklace
IN SEASON & ON TREND
The best thing about winter are the layers and textures we start to see in fashion. From luxe faux furs to metallic foil prints, the new season looks are starting to roll in quick. Winter colours picked for this year are berry-reds, forest greens, mustard and blush. Not traditionally a winter colour, blush is a lighter, brighter way to wear your colours and not be too polarising. These blush faux fur pom poms are the height of accessory fashion this year. And not to be left behind, feathers are not to be outdone, and the favourite tassel drops of ’17 are here to stay.
- Pink fluffy pom pom earring | 2. Black filigree diamante bracelet | 3. Silver skull ring | 4. Black and white fan feather earrings