Black Friday 2022 T&Cs
GET BACK WITH BLACK FRIDAY
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
To receive a $20 Kiwi Property Gift Card, customers must purchase a minimum of $100 in Kiwi Property Gift Cards (of any denomination) in a single transaction from the Customer Service Desk of any participating Kiwi Property Centre listed below between 9am Friday 25 November 2022 – end of trade Sunday 27 November 2022, or while stocks last. They must provide their name, and email address into the entry form provided.
Prizes include: 1350 total $20 Kiwi Property Black Gift Cards across Kiwi Property’s five participating shopping centres The number of Gift Cards to be given away per centre is:
The Plaza: 200
The Base: 200
Sylvia Park: 550
- The “promoter” of this competition is Kiwi Property Group Limited, Level 7 Vero Centre, 48 Shortland St, Auckland, 1010. Phone number: 09 359 4000
- The name of this “promotion” is Get Back with Black Friday.
- Participation in this promotion indicates an acceptance and agreement of all of these terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not take part in this promotion.
- The promotion will be open from 9am Friday 25 November 2022 to end of trade Sunday 27 November 2022, or while stocks last. The Kiwi Property Gift Cards purchased as a prerequisite to receiving the $20 Kiwi Property Black Gift Card must be purchased within these times and dates and must be purchased in person from the customer service desk of participating centres.
- Kiwi Property gift card purchases made online or bulk orders are not eligible for this promotion
- Entry into this promotion is granted only by purchasing a minimum of $100 worth of Kiwi Property Gift Cards (of any denomination) in a single transaction and filling first name, last name, and email address into the entry form. The entrants must agree to join the mailing list to partake in the promotion, and can unsubscribe at any time. Once these steps have been completed, the entrant will be given the $20 Kiwi Property Black Gift Card. This promotion will be conducted in-centre only, at the Customer Service Desk. Multiple Gift Cards to reach the combined value of $100 or more are permitted but must be purchased in a single transaction.
- Entry into this promotion is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 16 years and over.
- The participating Kiwi Property shopping centres are LynnMall, Sylvia Park, The Base, The Plaza, and Northlands. The purchase of Kiwi Property gift cards from Centre Place during the campaign period are excluded from this promotion.
- Persons excluded from entering this promotion are staff and contractors of the promoter, any participating sponsors, retailers and staff members from any participating centre, and their associated agencies and companies.
- Indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for nonreceipt for any reason of an entry.
- The promotion prize is a $20 Kiwi Property Black Gift Card. Only one may be collected per person, irrespective of additional Gift Card purchases beyond $100. There are 1350 $20 Kiwi Property Gift Cards to be given away. The number of Gift Cards to be given away per centre is: The Plaza: 200 Northlands: 200 LynnMall: 200 The Base: 200 Sylvia Park: 550
- This prize will be available while stocks last and on a first-in, first-served basis. No holds will be permitted. The promoter has no obligation to the entrant to provide the prize should the stocks of the Prize run out.
- The $20 Kiwi Property Black Gift Cards expire on January 29, 2023. Failure of the entrant to use or redeem their Gift Card by this date will result in the Gift Card being made void. The promoter has no obligation to the entrant to replace the Gift Card after this date.
- The Prize is not exchangeable, refundable or redeemable for cash and only one may be collected per customer.
- The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these terms and conditions and include any applicable GST. The promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value.
- The prize winner/s are responsible for all other costs related to the prize. The prize is subject to additional terms and conditions of third party suppliers. Kiwi Property Gift Card terms and conditions apply and can be found at gift-card.co.nz.
- All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledges this. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- Any failure by the prize winner/s to comply with the conditions imposed by the promoter may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the promoter.
- The winner must take part in all reasonable publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the promoter requires, without compensation. The prize winner/s consent to the promoter using their names and images in any promotional or advertising activity related to the promotion without compensation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion at any time.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, except as required by law. The promoter, its partners and providers take no responsibility for any costs or fees incurred as a result to entering this promotion. This includes but is not limited to any fuel, internet, or mobile service or function used to enter and/or interact with this promotion.
- The NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 grants certain rights which cannot be excluded or limited. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods or services provided will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services will be rendered with due care and skill. These terms and conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of any prize awarded as part of this promotion and will not be responsible for breach for such representations or warranties.
- All entries remain the property of Kiwi Property. All personal information collected will be collected and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993 by emailing email@example.com. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this promotion, unless otherwise stated, each entrant agrees that the promoter may a) use the entrant’s personal information to conduct the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions, and b) disclose the entrant’s personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers.
- The promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Facebook or Instagram. However, the promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. The entrant provides their information to the promoter.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to receiving communications by the promoter through the nominated contact details provided by the entrant. These communications include but are not limited to future campaigns, research, marketing of events and offers, and surveying.
- Kiwi Property gift card terms and conditions apply to this promotion. Standard gift card expiry is 2 years from date of purchase. The $20 Kiwi Property Black Gift Cards expire on 29 January 2023. Kiwi Property Gift Cards can be used at participating stores only. A list of applicable stores and full gift card terms at gift-card.co.nz.
- Standard Kiwi Property promotion terms and conditions apply to this Promotion and can be found at kiwiproperty.com