CHRISTMAS GIFT LIST: FOR THE LADIESLifestyle
07 December 2017
Diamonds are a girls’ best friend. It’s an old saying, and it may have an element of truth to it, but truth be told, the ladies actually have a Christmas gift wishlist that extends beyond diamonds too.
But, diamonds are always a good idea too! Just sayin’…
Not all girls are the same. Some prefer the simple, rustic things in life, some are happy curled up with a new book, some like sparkly objects, some can never have too many pairs of shoes, some love makeup, some don’t. Whatever the lucky woman you’re buying for is like, though, there is one thing that all of these woman have in common: you can buy gifts for them all in our centre!
Whether you’re looking for your mum, wife, girlfriend, partner, sister, aunt, cousin, or gran, keep reading, because we know where to find the perfect gift.
We’ve put together some of our favourite ideas for the different ladies in your life below.*
*These gifts might not only be loved by the ladies – they could be for anyone! But we reckon these gifts will be the hot sellers for the girls this Christmas.
Decorations from The Homestore | Lingerie set from Bras N Things | Gucci parfum from Life Pharmacy | Earrings from Lovisa | Candle from Bed Bath & Beyond | Diamond necklace and matching earrings from Walker & Hall | Rose Jam shower gel from Lush
Some key stores to find other gifts for the ladies you might like...
- Does she love clothes? Can’t go past Cue, Decjuba, Forever New, H&M, Witchery, Seed Heritage, Kookai and Zara.
- Are new shoes a shoo-in? Take a leap into Mi Piaci, Hannahs, Overland or Converse.
- Sugar & spice and all things nice? Find her something sparkly and scented at Redcurrent, Pandora, Walker & Hall, MAC or Life Pharmacy.
- Skin care and sleepwear? Duck into Bendon Lingerie, Bras N Things, Cotton On Body, Lush, or Peter Alexander.
- If she’s a bit funky and fun, then run into Typo, Lovisa, Trade Aid or Strandbags