Santa’s waiting to meet you!
From Saturday 23rd November, Santa will be stopping over at Northlands, before he returns back to the North Pole on Christmas Eve.
He’ll be located at Centre Court, near Vodafone and BNZ and every child that visits him will receive a FREE* book, ‘A perfect chirpy Christmas’ by New Zealand author, Kyle Mewburn.
If you would like to have a photo with Santa, the team from Santa Magic will be able to help you. Photos start from just $17.
Santa needs to take breaks throughout the day to feed his reindeer, so if you visit during the hours he is in residence and he’s not there, he won’t be too far away.
*Available while stocks last. One book per child.
Santa’s hours of residence are:
- Saturday 23 Nov – Sunday 24 Nov: 10am – 1pm
- Monday 25 Nov – Sunday 8 Dec: 10am – 1pm & weekends until 4pm
- Monday 9 Dec – Sunday 15 Dec: 10am – 4pm, late nights until 6pm
- Monday 16 Dec – Monday 23 Dec: 10am – 6pm
- Tuesday 24 Dec: 10am – 4pm