When to visit:
With an increased amount of people choosing to shop at this time of year, naturally we have an increased traffic flow throughout the centre and the carparks. It’s important to note that sometimes the traffic is from a large visitation to our carparks, however sometimes the traffic is on the surrounding streets and in traffic light phasing; something we have limited control over. If you want to make things easier then we recommend the best time to visit is right when we open (see our opening hours here) and in the two hours before we close. We find our quietest days are on Monday and Tuesdays in the morning or on our late nights, and our busiest times are the weekends. We have also extended some of our hours for your convenience. See these here.
Where to park:
We have a variety of carparks, which are accessible to different areas of the centre, but we’ve outlined the key areas you might wish to visit at this time of year.
- If you’re looking for our Countdown then we recommend parking in the Countdown carpark off Main North Road, or in the basement underneath Countdown.
- If you’re looking for our PAK’nSAVE then we recommend parking in the PAK’nSAVE carpark off Sisson Drive, or in the Sisson Drive carpark building.
- If you’re looking to eat at Langdons Quarter, our dining destination, then we recommend parking in the Langdons Road carpark building, off Langdons Road and Sisson Drive.
- If you’re looking for Farmers, we recommend parking in our Main North Road carpark.
- If you’re looking for Whitcoulls, we recommend parking in our Sisson Drive carpark building.
- If you’re looking for The Warehouse, we recommend parking in our Sisson Drive carpark building.
- If you’re looking to buy one of our gift cards, hire mobility scooters or for help and assistance, the park closest to our customer service desk is the Main North Road carpark.
- And if you’re looking for Santa, our closest carpark to his hangout spot is the Sisson Drive carpark building, along with our gift wrapping stations.
How to get here and how to find a carpark:
You can view our centre map here for directions.
What to do:
See what’s happening in the centre here.
Making your day stress-free!
Remember to have a great breakfast or coffee to start your day right! Coffee is FULL of goodness to get those endorphins pulsing, and you can grab a coffee and bite for breaky from The Coffee Club, Bakers Delight, Colosseum Coffee, McDonald’s, Muffin Break, Robert Harris, Starbucks and Tank Juice Bar.
We’re also here to help from 9am every day until Christmas – please feel free to call our customer service team on 03 352 6535, otherwise, feel free to chat to us here on our Facebook page.
Please remember to be patient and kind to everyone you meet! Our lovely retail staff and centre teams will do their best to look after you.
At Christmas, it shouldn’t be about stress and worry. Christmas is about sharing with and giving your time to family, fur family, friends and loved ones, and however we can, or however you do it, we’re here to help you find your festive!