CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS YOUR WAY 2019 – GIANT PARCEL: TERMS
Celebrate Christmas Your Way: Giant Parcel Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER:
Step in to our giant parcel, take a photo, upload it to Facebook or Instagram and tag #northlandsnz, between Tuesday 12 November and Monday 23 December.
Prizes include: $200 Kiwi Property Gift Card
1. The “promoter” of this competition is Kiwi Property Group Limited, Level 7 Vero Centre, 48 Shortland St, Auckland, 1010. Phone number: 093594000
2. The name of this “promotion” is Celebrate Christmas Your Way: Giant Parcel
3. Participation in this promotion indicates an acceptance and agreement of all of these terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not take part in this promotion.
4. The promotion will be open Tuesday 12 November to Monday 23 December, during centre hours.
5. Entry into this promotion is granted only by following the ‘How to Enter’ above procedures.
6. Entry into this promotion is only open to New Zealand residents.
7. The participating Kiwi Property shopping centres are: Northlands.
8. Persons excluded from entering this promotion are staff and contractors of the promoter, any participating sponsors, retailers and staff members from any participating centre, and their associated agencies and companies.
9. The promotion prize is a $200 Kiwi Property Gift Card
10. The Prize is not exchangeable, refundable or redeemable for cash. If, for any reason, outside of the reasonable control of the promoter, the prize is unable to be supplied, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater cash value.
11. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these terms and conditions and include any applicable GST. The promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value.
12. The prize winner/s are responsible for all other costs related to the prize. The prize is subject to additional terms and conditions of third party suppliers.
13. Every winner of any promotion is required to claim the prize in person and proof of identity will be required (including confirming consent of an entrant’s parent or legal guardian and the name, age and address of the parent or legal guardian that gave their consent, where an entrant is under 18 years of age). If the documentation required by the Kiwi Property is not received within a reasonable time after request (to be determined by Kiwi Property at its sole discretion) then the entry of that participant will be ineligible and deemed invalid. We are not able to post any prizes (including gift cards). They must be picked up in person at Customer Service (unless otherwise noted in the terms and conditions)
14. All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledges this.
15. The winner must take part in all reasonable publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the promoter requires, without compensation. The prize winner/s consent to the promoter using their names and images in any promotional or advertising activity related to the promotion without compensation.
16. The promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify customers should stocks of the prize run out, via Facebook or other social media and website channels.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion at any time.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, except as required by law. The promoter, its partners and providers take no responsibility for any costs or fees incurred as a result to entering this promotion. This includes but is not limited to any fuel, internet, or mobile service or function used to enter and/or interact with this promotion.
19. The NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 grants certain rights which cannot be excluded or limited. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods or services provided will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services will be rendered with due care and skill. These terms and conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of any prize awarded as part of this promotion and will not be responsible for breach for such representations or warranties.
20. The promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Facebook or Instagram. However, the promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. The entrant provides their information to the promoter.
21. Standard Kiwi Property promotion terms and conditions apply to this Promotion and can be found at kiwiproperty.com