CHRISTMAS GIFT LIST: FOR THE LADSLifestyle
06 December 2017
The lads. Your partner, your brother, your son, your uncle, your pop, your dad. Probably factually the hardest to buy for at Christmas – but don’t quote us on that!
Made-up facts aside, we know we always struggle a little when it comes to buying gifts for them in December each year.
The lads always appreciate some new socks and undies…. But they’re presents that have been overdone a little, right? And if you try to ask these blokes what they actually specifically want, you usually get a less-than-ideal response in return.
“I don’t need anything, surprise me,” they say. And while that’s easier said than done, Santa’s elves have come to the rescue in the form of a wee gift guide, making this Christmas easier than years past!
Say sayonara to sucky socks and kia ora to the key to gift-love success!
We’ve got your male guide sorted.*
*These gifts aren’t just for the guys, they could be for anyone! But we reckon any guy would love this bunch.
Working Class Man by Jimmy Barnes from Whitcoulls | Davis & Waddell BBQ meat shredding claw and roast lifter from Stevens | Metallic speaker from Typo | Laptop case from Macpac | Nike Just Do It sandal from Stirling Sports
Some key stores to find other gifts for the lads you might like...
- Is this dapper lad into fashion, accessories or clothing? Make sure you give Hallensteins, Meccano, Factorie, Just Jeans, and Fridge Freezer Icebox a whirl.
- Sports fan? He’ll be your fan if you find him something in Stirling Sports, Macpac, The Athletes Foot, Kathmandu or Frontrunner.
- Time to sharpen up? Farmers has all his grooming needs, and Shaver Shop and The Warehouse does too.
- Technologuy? Hey Omnitech, The Warehouse, and Spark!
- Gaming “geek”? EB Games. ‘Nough said.