BIRD FEEDER WORKSHOP TERMS – OCT 2019
MAKE YOUR OWN BIRD FEEDER WORKSHOPS
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER:
Children will be welcomed to the workshop area at Northlands Monday September 30 to Sunday October 13 inclusive and given their Bird Feeder Making Pack by one of the centre staff members. They then take a seat at one of the tables and follow the instructions on how to make their bird feeder. If they require any help they just need to ask a staff member. Once they have completed their bird feeder they can take it home with them. While stocks last.
Prize includes 1,500 packs, strictly while stocks last.
- The “promoter” of this competition is Kiwi Property Group Limited, Level 7 Vero Centre, 48 Shortland St, Auckland, 1010. Phone number: 093594000
- The name of this “promotion” is Make your own Bird Feeder
- Participation in this promotion indicates an acceptance and agreement of all of these terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not take part in this promotion.
- The promotion will be open Monday 30 September, 10am through to Sunday 13 October, 4pm. The promotion is open daily to the public from 10am – 4pm while stocks last.
- Entry into this promotion is granted only by coming into the centre and lining up at the Make Your Own Bird Feeder Workshop and following the ‘How to Enter’ above procedures.
- Entry into this promotion is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged between 5 and 12 years old and accompanied by a parent or caregiver over the age of 14.
- The participating Kiwi Property shopping centres are: Northlands
- Persons excluded from entering this promotion are staff and contractors of the promoter, any participating sponsors, retailers and staff members from any participating centre, and their associated agencies and companies.
- The promotion prize is 1,500 Bird Feeder Packs, valued at $4.00 each.
- This prize will be available while stocks last and on a first-in, first-served basis. No holds will be permitted. The promoter has no obligation to the entrant to provide the prize should the stocks of the Prize run out.
- The Prize is not exchangeable, refundable or redeemable for cash and only one may be collected per customer. If, for any reason, outside of the reasonable control of the promoter, the prize is unable to be supplied, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater cash value.
- The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these terms and conditions and include any applicable GST. The promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value.
- The prize winner/s are responsible for all other costs related to the prize. The prize is subject to .additional terms and conditions of third party suppliers.
- All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledges this.
- The winner must take part in all reasonable publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the promoter requires, without compensation. The prize winner/s consent to the promoter using their names and images in any promotional or advertising activity related to the promotion without compensation.
- The promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify customers should stocks of the prize run out, via Facebook or other social media and website channels.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion at any time.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, except as required by law. The promoter, its partners and providers take no responsibility for any costs or fees incurred as a result to entering this promotion. This includes but is not limited to any fuel, internet, or mobile service or function used to enter and/or interact with this promotion.
- The NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 grants certain rights which cannot be excluded or limited. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods or services provided will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services will be rendered with due care and skill. These terms and conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of any prize awarded as part of this promotion and will not be responsible for breach for such representations or warranties.
- The promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Facebook or Instagram. However, the promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. The entrant provides their information to the promoter.
- Standard Kiwi Property promotion terms and conditions apply to this Promotion and can be found at kiwiproperty.com