WARM UP YOUR WARDROBE JULY 2020 TERMS | LYNNMALL
Warm Up Your Wardrobe Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER:
Customers must spend $120.00 or more at LynnMall fashion or fashion accessories (a list of retailers follow these T&C’s) within the promotional period to receive a free scarf. Receipts can be combined. Take their receipts to the customer service desk where they will be checked and stamped, then fill in the online form, choose a colour and claim their prize.
Prizes include: 140 Olive scarves, 120 Grey scarves, 140 Mustard scarves, 40 Navy blue with gold Llama pattern scarves, 140 Plum with rose gold spots scarves.
- The “promoter” of this competition is Kiwi Property Group Limited, Level 7 Vero Centre, 48 Shortland St, Auckland, 1010. Phone number: 093594000
- The name of this “promotion” is Warm up your wardrobe.
- Participation in this promotion indicates an acceptance and agreement of all of these terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not take part in this promotion.
- The promotion will be open 9am Monday 20 July 2020 through to 6pm Sunday 2 August 2020.
- Entry into this promotion is granted only by Customers must spend $120.00 or more at LynnMall fashion or fashion accessories (a list of retailers follow these T&C’s) within the promotional period to receive a free scarf. Receipts can be combined. Take their receipts to the customer service desk where they will be checked and stamped, then fill in the online form, choose a colour and claim their prize.
- Entry into this promotion is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 16 years and over.
- The participating Kiwi Property shopping centres are: LynnMall
- Persons excluded from entering this promotion are staff and contractors of the promoter, any participating sponsors, retailers and staff members from any participating centre, and their associated agencies and companies.
- Indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for non-receipt for any reason of an entry.
- The promotion prize is 140 Olive scarves RRP $32.00, 120 Grey scarves RRP $32.00, 140 Mustard scarves RRP $32.00, 40 Navy blue with gold Llama pattern scarves RRP $18.99, 140 Plum with rose gold spots scarves RRP $18.99.
- This prize will be available while stocks last and on a first-in, first-served basis. No holds will be permitted. The promoter has no obligation to the entrant to provide the prize should the stocks of the Prize run out.
- The Prize is not exchangeable, refundable or redeemable for cash and only one may be collected per customer. If, for any reason, outside of the reasonable control of the promoter, the prize is unable to be supplied, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater cash value.
- The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these terms and conditions and include any applicable GST. The promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value.
- The prize winner/s are responsible for all other costs related to the prize. The prize is subject to additional terms and conditions of third party suppliers.
- For security reasons, the promoter requires any winner to collect the prize from the relevant shopping centre customer service or information desk. The winner will be required to sign a form or enter their details into an iPad. The winner must provide photo ID, such as a NZ Drivers’ License, 18+ card or NZ Passport to collect their prize. The winner must collect during centre opening hours within 2 months of the draw date (clause 19). The promoter will not be responsible for posting the prize.
- All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledges this. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fairy and proper conduct of the promotion.
- Any failure by the prize winner/s to comply with the conditions imposed by the promoter may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the promoter.
- The winner must take part in all reasonable publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the promoter requires, without compensation. The prize winner/s consent to the promoter using their names and images in any promotional or advertising activity related to the promotion without compensation.
- The winner/s will be notified by phone call within 3 business days of the draw date. The prize winners’ name may be published on Kiwi Property’s website or social media.
- The promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify all prize winners. If a prize winner cannot be contacted by phone within 3 days of the applicable draw, then the prize will be re-drawn and will be awarded to a first reverse entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion at any time.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, except as required by law. The promoter, its partners and providers take no responsibility for any costs or fees incurred as a result to entering this promotion. This includes but is not limited to any fuel, internet, or mobile service or function used to enter and/or interact with this promotion.
- The NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 grants certain rights which cannot be excluded or limited. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods or services provided will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services will be rendered with due care and skill. These terms and conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of any prize awarded as part of this promotion and will not be responsible for breach for such representations or warranties.
- All entries remain the property of Kiwi Property. All personal information collected will be collected and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this promotion, unless otherwise stated, each entrant agrees that the promoter may a) use the entrant’s personal information to conduct the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions, and b) disclose the entrant’s personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers.
- The promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Facebook or Instagram. However, the promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. The entrant provides their information to the promoter.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to receiving communications by the promoter through the nominated contact details provided by the entrant. These communications include but are not limited to future campaigns, research, marketing of events and offers, and surveying.
- Standard Kiwi Property promotion terms and conditions apply to this Promotion and can be found at kiwiproperty.com.
LynnMall Fashion and Fashion Accessory Stores involved in this campaign:
|Fashion – Children
Cotton on Kids
Grace’s Party Dresses
Fashion – Men
Fashion – Women
Cotton On Body
Fashion – Unisex
Number One Shoes
San Michelle Bags
David Keefe Jewellers
Michael Hill Jeweller
The Privacy Act 1993 (Act) sets out twelve privacy principles (Principles) which establish rules for the collection, storage, security, accuracy, use and disclosure of personal information, as well as an individual’s rights to access, and correct, personal information. Kiwi Property is committed to compliance with the Principles and the Act and to protecting your information.
Collection of information
Information will only be collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity carried out by Kiwi Property. The personal information we may collect includes your:
- name, contact details, DOB;
- Facebook public profile page details;
- vehicle licence number, and vehicle location and movements on our properties, properties we manage and in public areas to which we have visibility;
- location and movements in public areas;
- phone conversations with our staff (which may be recorded);
- information from retailers and other businesses that operate within our properties or properties we manage; and
- your written communications with us.
Please be aware we collect some of this personal information through CCTV cameras and automatic number plate recognition cameras.
For statistical purposes, we collect information on website activity (such as the number of users who visit our website, the date and time of visits, the number of pages viewed, navigation patterns, what country and what systems users have used to access the site and, when entering our website from another website, the address of that website) through the use of ‘cookies’. This information on its own does not identify an individual but it does provide us with statistics that can be used to analyse and improve our website.
We may also collect your personal information when you complete a form, engage with our business pages on social media or otherwise make an enquiry via the site. We may also collect your personal information from retailers and other businesses operating in our properties or properties we manage.
We will use this information only for the purposes that you have authorised. Email marketing will only be sent to your email address if you have given your consent. You may unsubscribe to any email marketing message at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the message.
Please be aware that when transmitting information over the internet (including via email), you should remember that the internet is not a secure environment, and such information is susceptible to loss, interception or alteration while in transit. We accept no responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
We use Location Based Services (LBS) to understand traffic patterns in our properties and properties we manage. The location data we capture helps us to understand our properties and properties we manage, such as how long customers stand in line and how they generally move around an area, enhancing operational efficiency and improving user experience. If you would like to find out more about the data we collect through Mobile Location Analytics (MLA), feel free to contact us by emailing email@example.com. You can access your data at purple.ai/my-data.
Use of information
- to process transactions and administer your account;
- to help us develop, market, improve, manage, administer and facilitate our services and operations and those of our business partners;
- for internal purposes (such as risk management, staff training and billing);
- as part of the prevention, detection, investigation and analysis of incidents and offences in and around our properties and properties we manage;
- for us or our commercial partners to notify you of services, special offers, opportunities, products or benefits which are being offered by Kiwi Property or any of our commercial partners or associated organisations; and
By providing your email address and/or mobile phone number, you consent to us sending you information connected with the above collection and use purposes via email or text message. We may also send you newsletters or other information we think you may be interested in and which may market and promote our products and services, or the products and services of other parties we think you may be interested in. The messages you receive from us will have instructions for how you can remove yourself from our mailing list.
Some uses of your personal information may involve the transfer of that information outside New Zealand, to be held and used by our related companies and commercial partners.
Storage of information
Kiwi Property will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all personal information is securely protected against loss, unauthorised access and other misuse. We have a range of physical and technology policies in place to provide a robust security environment. We ensure the on-going adequacy of these measures by regularly reviewing them.
We may use the information you have provided us to inform our promotional and marketing strategies, as well as for research and profiling purposes including customer demographics, interests and behaviours based on personal information and other information you have provided to us from time to time. You further acknowledge that to the extent permitted by law, we may share any personal information collected with third parties for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes.
We will not disclose your personal information to other people or agencies except where:
- you have authorised such disclosure;
- disclosure is required by our contractors (for the purposes of the services they provide), so that we can complete a transaction on your behalf or provide you with a service that you have requested;
- disclosure is to a law enforcement agency that is entitled to such information under its statutory powers;
- we are required to provide the information by law;
- disclosure is required for safety and security and information assurance purposes;
- disclosure was the purpose of collecting the information;
- disclosure is required to facilitate the sale, disposal, assignment or transfer of Kiwi Property or any of its assets or subsidiaries or related companies;
- disclosure is necessary to market, review or improve our services or facilities or those of our business partners;
- disclosure is necessary for third parties to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you and to optimise the advertisements on our websites;
- it is necessary for a function of Kiwi Property, such as for legal or auditing purposes.
In particular, you specifically authorise us to disclose information we have collected from CCTV or automatic number plate recognition cameras at our properties and properties we manage to law enforcement agencies for the purposes of prevention, detection, investigation and analysis of incidents or offences in and around our properties and properties we manage. This may also include law enforcement agencies having real-time access to live feeds of CCTV cameras at our properties and properties we manage.
Kiwi Property will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information held by us is accurate. You have the right at any stage to request us to provide you with access to the personal information we hold about you. We will respond to any request by you to correct personal information held about you as soon as practicable following receipt of such request. All requests of this nature should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
If you would like more information about privacy in general, please refer to the Privacy Commissioner’s website: privacy.org.nz