Like everyone, Santa’s had to learn a few new tricks this year to keep himself and those around him safe.
- To stay on the ‘Nice’ list, visitors to Santa’s grotto will need to scan the Covid Tracer QR code for the Santa Experience at LynnMall and then scan the next QR code to register for a virtual queue.
- Developed by his finest Elf coders, Santa’s virtual queueing system means you don’t need to wait around in line to visit. Smart aye? Once you register you will receive a text message with an estimated wait time so you can head away and grab a coffee or cross some of things off your Christmas list.
- When it’s your turn to visit Santa, you will receive a text asking you to return to the Santa Experience. On your return our team will check you in. We ask that you wait at the marked queuing points till you are invited to visit Santa.
- The Santa Experience is operating as a close contact business which means we need to work according to the guidelines that have been given for this kind of activity. Just like a visit to a hairdresser/barber or beautician you need to provide proof of vaccination for all visitors 12 and over. As part of the check in process our team will scan the Covid Pass for all visitors 12 and over before confirming your check in.
- You will notice that all our team, including Santa, will be wearing masks. So far, there have been zero cases recorded at the North Pole and Santa would like to keep it that way! All those over 12 will need to wear a mask when they visit Santa but it can be removed briefly to take your photo with Santa
- For your visit with Santa there will be lots of places where you and your family can sit and you’ll see extra elves ensuring that everything is clean and ready-to-go between each family. Our Santa team will guide you through your visit. Santa can’t gives hugs this year but nobody gives a more festive elbow bump than the man in red.
And a reminder that Santa needs to take breaks throughout the day to feed his reindeer, so if you visit during the hours he is in residence and he’s not there, he won’t be too far away.
We have developed a FAQ if you have any questions about your visit to Santa this year. To see these click HERE
Santa’s hours of residence are:
- Dates: Saturday 4 Dec – Sunday 12 Dec
- Times 9am – 4pm Weekends
- Times 10am – 1pm Weekdays
- Dates: Monday 13 Dec – Wednesday 15 Dec
- Dates: Thursday 16 Dec – Thursday 23 Dec
- Times 10am – 6pm Weekdays
- Times 9am – 6pm Weekends
Click here for Santa Terms & Conditions