CHRISTMAS GIFT LIST: GIFTS THAT FIT THE BUDGETLifestyle
11 December 2018
We all know that for a gift to be special, it doesn’t have to be expensive. In fact, the best gifts aren’t determined by their price tag, but rather the amount of thought that went into them.
Gift giving is one of our favourite parts about Christmas, but boy oh boy can it get expensive! Especially when it comes to gathering gift ideas for secret Santa’s, a colleague, someone you don’t know very well, your brother’s 12th girlfriend this year or your second cousin twice removed… oh yeah, I’m sure names are popping up in your mind. Luckily for you, the time and effort you put into finding a gift is usually far more well revived than how much moolah you spend.
We’ve put together an awesome list of budget friendly gifts that we think anyone would love. Put those boring choccys or cheap bubbly away for another day, because these gifts are just a little bit more thoughtful, practical and handy, and on trend, in-store right now.
Tote bag from Glassons $9.99 / Dragonfly earrings from Glassons $9.99 / Pink grapefruit Glasshouse set from The Body Shop $18.50 / CuppaCoffeeCup travel mug from Whitcoulls $16.00 / Bellaberry Milk Chocolate from Whitcoulls $8.99
Some key stores to find other budget gifts you might like…
- When you think “gifts”, Acquisitions surely comes to mind. Packed full of beautiful home items, photo frames and more, you’ll also find nestled amongst the glam and glitter a whole bunch of awesome gifts, such as table tennis and finger fooseball. Perfect!
- Colette isn’t just one of our favourite accessories stores, it’s full of sparkly, fun and affordable jewellery any fashionable lady would love!
- A fragrant and festive bath always makes for a great pick me up! See the Christmas ranges from The Body Shop for scented presents for her.
- Can’t beat North Beach for fun, summer accessories. We love the keychains, lip balms and more for him and her.
- 2 Cheap and Whitcoulls are also full of adorable little gifts!