CHRISTMAS GIFT LIST: FOR THE LADSLifestyle
06 December 2017
The lads. Your partner, your brother, your son, your uncle, your pop, your dad. Probably factually the hardest to buy for at Christmas – but don’t quote us on that!
Made-up facts aside, we know we always struggle a little when it comes to buying gifts for them in December each year.
The lads always appreciate some new socks and undies… But they’re presents that have been overdone a little, right? And if you try to ask these blokes what they actually specifically want, you usually get a less-than-ideal response in return.
“I don’t need anything, surprise me,” they say. And while that’s easier said than done, Santa’s elves have come to the rescue in the form of a wee gift guide, making this Christmas easier than years past!
Say sayonara to sucky socks and kia ora to the key to gift-love success!
We’ve got your male guide sorted.*
*These gifts aren’t just for the guys, they could be for anyone! But we reckon any guy would love this bunch.
Shirt from Meccano | Watch from North Beach | Grooming kit from Whitcoulls | Phone cover from Omnitech | Drink bottle from Hallensteins | Beats headphones from Noel Leeming | Decorations from Farmers and Stevens
Some key stores to find other gifts for the lads you might like...
- Is this dapper lad into fashion, accessories or clothing? Make sure you give Hallensteins, Meccano, Just Jeans, Jeanswest, Jay Jays, and Sunglass Hut a whirl.
- Sports fan? He’ll be your fan if you find him something in Stirling Sports or Footlocker.
- Time to sharpen up? The Shaver Shop and Farmers have all his grooming needs.
- Technologuy? Hey Noel Leeming, or JB Hi-Fi!
- Gaming “geek”? EB Games. ‘Nough said.