CHRISTMAS GIFT LIST: BUDGET GIFTSLifestyle
28 November 2017
We all know that for a gift to be special, it doesn’t have to be expensive. In fact, the best present is your presence, but, sentimental quotes aside, we’ve found the best “inexpensive” gifts at LynnMall for this Christmas.
Perhaps your incessant Pay Wave swishing has had a bit of a negative effect on your bank account in the lead up to the big day, or maybe you’re nearly at credit card meets scissors point… Sit back, and relax. These wee gems are easy to find (with our tips, of course) and at the cost not too much more than your daily cup of caffeine. Bargain!
Are you perusing the stores for your Secret Santa, a colleague, someone you don’t know very well, your brother’s 12th girlfriend this year or your second cousin twice removed? Hey, if you don’t have that much money to spend on them, it’s hard to know what to buy them. Put those choccys or cheap bubbly away for another day, because these gifts are just a little bit more thoughtful, practical and handy, and on trend, in-store right now.
Body butter from The Body Shop | Frisbee from Cotton On | Miki nail kit from Unichem Pharmacy | Diary from Elements | Avengers playing cards from EB Games | Decorations from Bed Bath N Table | Cat corkscrew from Whitcoulls
Some key stores to find other budget gifts you might like...
- Aussie Sox is our go-to on all out-of-this-world awesome socks… Because who doesn’t love a funky pair of socks?!
- When you think “gifts”, Acquisitions surely comes to mind. Packed full of beautiful home items, photo frames and more, you’ll also find nestled amongst the glam and glitter a whole bunch of awesome gifts, such as table tennis and finger fooseball. Perfect!
- Colette isn’t just one of our favourite accessories stores, it’s full of sparkly, fun and affordable jewellery any fashionable lady would love!
- A fragrant and festive bath always makes for a great pick me up! See the Christmas ranges from The Body Shop for scented presents for her.
- Can’t beat North Beach for fun, summer accessories. We love the keychains, lip balms and more for him and her.