ALERT LEVEL 2 | WESTGATE LIFESTYLENews
31 August 2020
We are excited to see you all again when the centre opens at Thursday 24 September as we move to Alert Level 2.
You may notice a few changes when you visit the centre.
Management of customer numbers
- While we are operating under Alert Level 2, the number of people in the Centre at any one time must be monitored and limited in accordance with the requirements of the New Zealand Government.
- Each individual retailer at Westgate Lifestyle will monitor the amount of people in their store. If a store is nearing capacity then you may need to queue outside the store, following the social distancing guidelines.
- At Westgate Lifestyle keeping our shoppers, community and staff safe is our priority.
- You’ll find some of the things we’re doing to ensure the continued health and wellbeing of all those who shop, work and play at the centre HERE.
- It is recommended to wear a face covering if you can, in situations where physical distancing is not possible.
- NZ COVID Tracer QR code posters for Westgate Lifestyle are near our toilet facilities for you to easily contract trace. Individual retailers will also be displaying their own NZ COVID Tracer QR code posters.
- If you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms we ask you to please stay home.
- We will continue to follow Ministry of Health guidelines and we encourage workers and shoppers at Westgate Lifestyle to contact the Ministry of Health’s Healthline 0800 358 5453 for COVID-19 advice and information.
- We’re following the government social distancing guidelines and you’ll see signage throughout the Centre to remind shoppers to keep 2 metres from other customers.
- Stores may need to manage the numbers of customers entering the store to meet their health and safety requirements.
- If you are required to queue outside a store we ask that you queue parallel to the store front and keep common mall space as clear as possible. Please follow the direction of the store team.