COVID-19 UPDATE | SYLVIA PARK | COVID-19 PROTECTION FRAMEWORKNews
21 December 2021
SHOPPING AT SYLVIA PARK UNDER THE COVID-19 PROTECTION FRAMEWORK
In line with the New Zealand Government’s requirements, Sylvia Park Shopping Centre will operate under orange light to the public at 9am on Friday 14 April 2022.
HOW THE CENTRE WILL OPERATE
A face mask is required to be worn in-centre and retail stores at all times.
A face covering will need to be an actual mask and attached to the head by loops around the ears or head. This means scarves, bandannas, or t-shirts are not to be used.
If you do not have a face mask, there are some available for you at the customer service desk.
Centre Trading Hours
Normal Centre trading hours will continue.
- Saturday – Wednesday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Thursday – Friday: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Please note that some of our major retailers trade longer hours.
The Customer Service Desk & some stores may be closed temporarily or trading at reduced hours due to staff shortages.
Differing hours of operation to centre hours:
The centre has a NZ COVID Tracer QR Code at all entrances as well as at centre bathrooms and amenities. There is no requirement to scan in or for a business to display a QR code poster or have mandatory record keeping but you may continue to scan the QR codes around the centre if you wish.
YOUR SAFETY AND WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN SHOPPING WITH US:
At Sylvia Park, keeping our shoppers, community and staff safe is our priority.
- You’ll find some of the things we’re doing to ensure the continued health and wellbeing of all those who shop, work and play at the centre HERE.
- If you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms we ask you to please stay home.
- We will continue to follow Ministry of Health guidelines and we encourage workers and shoppers at Sylvia Park to contact the Ministry of Health’s Healthline 0800 358 5453 for COVID-19 advice and information.
Cleaners will be on site at the Centre for cleaning of all common areas and will be undertaking a rigorous hospital-grade cleaning, hygiene and sanitisation regime, with particular focus on high-touchpoint surfaces such as bathrooms.
Signage will be located throughout the Centre reminding you to keep a safe distance from others.
CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK:
Safety precautions will be in place at our customer service desks and staff numbers may be limited to help maintain social distancing.
Mobility equipment is available for hire and will be wiped down between uses. However, prams will not be available for hire.
Gift cards will be available for purchase online or at the customer service desk using contactless eftpos systems.