COVID-19 UPDATE | LYNNMALL | COVID PROTECTION FRAMEWORKNews
23 January 2022
In line with the New Zealand Government’s requirements, LynnMall Shopping Centre will be operating under the ORANGE light setting of the COVID-19 Protection Framework from 11.59pm on Wednesday 13 February 2022.
HOW THE CENTRE WILL OPERATE
Centre Trading Hours
Normal Centre trading hours will continue
- Saturday – Wednesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday – Friday: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Please note that some of our retailers my trade different hours. Please check with the individual store for their hours.
YOUR SAFETY AND WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN SHOPPING WITH US:
A face mask is required to be worn in-centre at all times; however, you do not need to wear a face mask outdoors.
A face covering will need to be an actual mask and attached to the head by loops around the ears or head. This means scarves, bandannas, or t-shirts are not to be used.
If you do not have a face mask, there are some available for you at the customer service desk.
The centre has a NZ COVID Tracer QR Code at all entrances as well as at centre bathrooms and amenities. From 11.59 pm on March 25, there is no requirement to scan in or for a business to display a QR code poster or have mandatory record keeping.
You may continue to scan the QR codes around the centre if you wish.
At LynnMall, keeping our shoppers, community and staff safe is our priority.
- You’ll find some of the things we’re doing to ensure the continued health and wellbeing of all those who shop, work and play at the centre HERE.
- If you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms we ask you to please stay home.
- We will continue to follow Ministry of Health guidelines and we encourage workers and shoppers at Sylvia Park to contact the Ministry of Health’s Healthline 0800 358 5453 for COVID-19 advice and information.
Cleaners will be on site at the Centre for cleaning of all common areas and will be undertaking a rigorous hospital-grade cleaning, hygiene and sanitisation regime, with particular focus on high-touchpoint surfaces such as bathrooms.
Signage will be located throughout the Centre reminding you to keep a safe distance from others.
Customer Service Desk
Safety precautions will be in place at our customer service desks and staff numbers may be limited to help maintain social distancing.
Mobility equipment is available for hire and will be wiped down between uses.
Gift cards will be available for purchase online or at the customer service desk using contactless eftpos systems.