CHRISTMAS GIFT LIST: BUDGET GIFTSLifestyle
05 December 2017
We all know that for a gift to be special, it doesn’t have to be expensive. In fact, the best present is your presence, but, sentimental quotes aside, we’ve found the best “inexpensive” gifts at Sylvia Park for this Christmas.
Perhaps your incessant Pay Wave swishing has had a bit of a negative effect on your bank account in the lead up to the big day, or maybe you’re nearly at credit card meets scissors point… Sit back, and relax. These wee gems are easy to find (with our tips, of course) and at a cost not too much more than your daily cup of caffeine. Bargain!
Are you perusing the stores for your Secret Santa, a colleague, someone you don’t know very well, your brother’s 12th girlfriend this year or your second cousin twice removed? Hey, if you don’t have that much money to spend on them, it’s hard to know what to buy them. Put those choccys or cheap bubbly away for another day, because these gifts are just a little bit more thoughtful, practical and handy, and on trend, in-store right now.
Alpha drink bottle from Typo | Turkish towel from Cotton On | Lip gloss mini and lipstick mini from MAC | Phone cover from Omnitech | Survival Pack from Factorie | Metallic earbuds from Colette | Decorations from Bed Bath N Table and Adairs
Some key stores to find other budget gifts you might like...
- Typo is our go-to girl on all things cheap, cheerful, and out-of-this-world awesome. Full of wacky, trendy stationery, homewares and accessories, you’ll surely be able to find a budget-friendly jewel for kids, men and the ladies.
- When you think “gifts”, Acquisitions surely comes to mind. Packed full of beautiful home items, photo frames and more, you’ll also find nestled amongst the glam and glitter a whole bunch of awesome gifts, such as table tennis and finger fooseball. Perfect!
- Butlers Chocolate Café isn’t just one of our favourite cafes; it’s also fabulous for a sweet treat for a sweet someone. Create them a bespoke chocolate box which you can take away and wrap up for Christmas.
- A fragrant and festive bath always makes for a great pick me up! See the Christmas ranges from LUSH and The Body Shop for scented presents for her.
- Can’t beat The Warehouse on price! Hey, everyone loves a bargain, and so will you when it comes to Secret Santa shopping.