18 GIFT IDEAS UNDER $50Lifestyle
15 November 2016
Can you believe that Christmas is little over a month away?! So before the panic sinks in we've come up with a few great ideas to help ease you into the gift-giving mindset and all for under $50!
1. GADGET SHOP GOLF-PUTTING MACHINE from Farmers $40-$50
The ideal gift for Dad or for golf-lovers who want to improve their putting game at home.
2. A TREASURY OF NURSERY RHYMES from Whitcoulls $10-$20
With over 100 nursery rhymes to choose from they’ll never be stuck for a bedtime jingle again.
3. CAT TEA-TOWEL from Acquisitions $10-$20
For the person who is mad about cats, a funky, practical and uber-cute cat tea-towel.
4. BUNCH'O'BALLOONS from Farmers $10-$20
Don’t fill 1 water balloon, fill 100! A gift that will keep the kids happy and cool for hours.
5. MACA ROOT SHAVE CREAM from The Body Shop $20-$30
Give him the gift of a clean shave and super soft skin. Featuring brazil nut oil and aloe vera.
6. MAKE-UP BRUSH ROLL HOLDER from The Body Shop $20-$30
Made from recycled billboards, this holder is kind to the environment and make-up brushes.
7. SHAVING BRUSH from The Body Shop $20-$30
A beautiful brush pairs perfectly with the Maca root shave cream for a great gift pack.
8. SELFIE-MIC KIT from Farmers $30-$40
Perfect for the wannabe superstar. A karaoke-style mic complete with selfie-stick.
9. CHILL WINE STOP from Acquisitions $20-$30
Friends will love this handy gadget for serving up chilled wine while out and about in summer.
10. GLASS CANDLE HOLDER from Acquisitions $40-$50
We love that this glass holder is perfect for candles and a myriad of other storage ideas.
11. ITALIAN SUMMER FIG EDT from The Body Shop $40-$50
A green, juicy and summery scent that channels the Puglia coast in South Italy. Enough said.
12. SET OF NAPKIN RINGS from Farmers $20-$30
For the entertainer. The perfect mid-century style napkin ring holders for the decorated table.
13. BAYLY & COLLINS BOWL from Stevens $20-$30
An artisan piece of stoneware never dates and this style is timeless and practical.
14. BOUQUET AERATOR SET from Stevens $40-$50
What better to give a wine enthusiast than a way to help them aerate their favourite drop.
15. FROSTED BERRIES FOAMING BATH GEL from The Body Shop $30-$40
Pamper the worker-bee in your life. The name alone is enough to make them run a bath.
16. REVLON 7-PIECE MAKEUP BRUSH SET from Farmers $40-$50
A great starter kit for an aspiring makeup guru or top-up for the everyday makeup wearer.
17. GADGET SHOP SHOWER SPEAKER from Farmers $40-$50
Designed to make singing in the shower that much more fun. A quirky gift for the whole family.
18. TASSLE HOLDALL TOTE from Glassons $40-$50
Stylish and ever-so-handy. Also comes with a mini purse for holding more treasures.
Still stuck for ideas? How about a Kiwi Property Gift Card? Simply top up your card with any amount starting from $10 and you’re ready to go. For more details, click here.
Note: Prices and availability of items mentioned may change. For more information please head in-store.